You may register for early access to Debbie by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the Debbie Website (the “Site”), in effect as of the time of registration and as may be modified or amended by Debbie Inc. (“Debbie”) from time to time. Registrations that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Debbie. You may register only once and any attempt to enter more times than once by using multiple phone numbers, email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules shall disqualify you from Waitlist eligibility; any such determination shall be made at the sole discretion of Debbie.
Registration for early access means that you have joined the list (“Waitlist”) to be notified when the full version of the Debbie app/product ("Product") launches publicly (“Launch”) so that you may apply for a Debbie Product. Launch will occur on an official launch date to be determined by Debbie in its sole discretion (“Official Launch Date”). Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Debbie may release earlier versions of the product (e.g., alpha, beta, etc.) to other users for testing purposes before or after the Official Launch Date and such releases shall not constitute Launch of the Debbie product. Upon Launch, we plan to invite people who have registered for early access to apply for Debbie sequentially, based on their relative positions on the Waitlist. Position on the Waitlist is determined by the time that each user signed up by submitting a phone number. Users of the Website may also take certain actions from time to time, as more specifically set forth on the Site, to move up their position on the Waitlist relative to others. The Waitlist does not guarantee that you will receive any Debbie Product or anything of value. Debbie products are subject to availability, application approval and applicable terms and conditions.
The Waitlist is open only to those who sign up on the Website in compliance with these rules (“Rules”) and who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to all legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Debbie and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers of all of them (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Waitlist. The Waitlist is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
All participants on the Waitlist may receive certain prizes (“Prizes”) as determined by Debbie. The specifics of the Prizes, if any, shall be solely determined by Debbie. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the recipients of such Prize (“Recipient”). No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Recipient is permitted. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Debbie to use the Recipient’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Recipient(s) will be notified by SMS or on the Site of any available Prizes. Debbie shall have no liability for Recipient’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Recipient’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Recipient cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days from the time an award notification is sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Recipient of the prize offered by Debbie in connection with the Waitlist is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY RECIPIENT (AT DEBBIE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN RECIPIENT’S DISQUALIFICATION AS RECIPIENT OF ANY APPLICABLE PRIZE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS RECIPIENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Agreement to Rules
Terms and Conditions
Debbie reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Waitlist should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Debbie’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Waitlist. In such cases, Debbie may grant early access to eligible registrations received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Debbie. Debbie reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the registration process or the operation of the Waitlist or Website or violates these Rules. Debbie has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Waitlist, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Waitlist rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for registering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Waitlist may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Debbie reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Waitlist and Website are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, or Reddit or other social networks that are used to share participation.
Limitation of Liability
By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Debbie and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Waitlist and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Waitlist; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Waitlist or the processing of entries.
These Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without respect to conflicts of law principles. As a condition of participating in the Waitlist, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Waitlist, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the courts in Delaware. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Waitlist). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Waitlist Giveaway Official Rules (“Official Rules”)
PARTICIPATING IN THE DEBBIE WAITLIST GIVEAWAY AND/OR SIGNING UP FOR THE DEBBIE WAITLIST DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU A DEBBIE PRODUCT OR ANY EXTENSION OF CREDIT IN ANY WAY. TO ENTER THE DEBBIE GIVEAWAY, YOU MUST BE AN INDIVIDUAL WHO MEETS THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THE LAUNCH WAITLIST TERMS & CONDITIONS ABOVE. TO WIN A PRIZE YOU MUST QUALIFY AND BE APPROVED FOR DEBBIE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. INTRODUCTION: These Official Rules, together with the Debbie Inc. (“Debbie”) Launch Waitlist Terms & Conditions (the “Waitlist Terms”) set forth the terms for your participation in the Debbie Waitlist Giveaway (hereinafter the “Giveaway”). These Official Rules incorporate the Waitlist Terms by this reference. In the event of a conflict between these Official Rules and the Waitlist Terms, these Official Rules will govern matters related to the Giveaway but only to the extent of such conflict. The Giveaway begins on January 1, 2020 (the “Start Date”) and ends on the date that is the earlier of (a) the date on which the Registration Period ends, as set forth in the Waitlist Terms, (b) the Official Launch Date, or (c) the date on which Debbie ceases to make its Waitlist (as defined in the Waitlist Terms) available for any reason (the date that is the earliest of (a), (b) and (c), the “End Date”, and the period between the Start Date and the End Date, the “Giveaway Period”). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant (“entrant” or “you”) accepts the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules and the Waitlist Terms and warrants that such entrant is eligible to participate in the Giveaway. To be eligible to win a Prize(s) (defined below), you must comply with the Official Rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Giveaway, sign up for Debbie’s Waitlist during the Giveaway Period by following the Waitlist registration process set forth in the Waitlist Terms. To sign up, you must meet all eligibility requirements set forth in the Waitlist Terms. Note: Signing up for the Waitlist (and/or participating in the Giveaway) does not guarantee that you will be approved for a Debbie product or win a Prize (defined below) in any way. All applicants, including those on the Waitlist and those participating in the Giveaway, are still subject to Debbie’s application process and all decisions made by Debbie in connection with such process. On or around the Official Launch Date, Debbie will invite individuals who registered for the Waitlist prior to the Official Launch Date to apply for a Debbie. Debbie will distribute invitations on a rolling basis, in sequential order, according to a recipient’s relative position on the Waitlist. More information about invitations can be found in the “Invitations” section of the Waitlist Terms.
3. PRIZE WINNER ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION. $25 per referral (see valid referral criteria below), up to 4 referrals ($100 maximum).
Entrants must meet the following criteria:
a. You must have entered the Giveaway (see Section 2 above).
b. You must apply and be approved for a Debbie Product upon Launch
c. Complete your first 3 Debbie goals (as defined in the app).
For a referral to be valid and counted, the referred user must:
a. Register their phone number on our waitlist from their own device. Debbie reserves the right to invalidate a referral if the registration was completed on behalf of the referred user by another individual, bot, or otherwise, or was completed using a fraudulent or invalid phone number,
b. Complete their first 3 Debbie goals (as defined in the app).
Failure to meet any of the above-listed steps, including without failure to be approved for a Debbie Product, will make an individual ineligible to receive a Prize.
Failure to meet any of the above-listed steps, including without failure to be approved for a Debbie Product, will make an individual ineligible to receive a Prize.
Waitlist Positions: Your position on the Waitlist is determined by the following rules: You will be placed on the Waitlist in accordance with the Waitlist Terms. Once on the Waitlist, you can move up your position on the Waitlist when other people sign up for the Waitlist using your unique referral link (a “Waitlist Bonus Action”). Debbie reserves the right to add, remove, or modify Waitlist Bonus Actions from time to time in its sole discretion.
Note: Waitlist Bonus Actions taken by other entrants to change their positions on the Waitlist may affect your position on the Waitlist, including without limitation by lowering your position on the Waitlist. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible for any reason, an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. Entrants will be contacted at the email address or phone number used to sign up for the Waitlist. Debbie is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify any entrants. Additional paperwork, releases, background checks or screenings, to the extent allowed by law, may also be required before a Prize can be awarded. Debbie reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and his/her Giveaway entry) from the Giveaway, if such entrant fails to comply with these Official Rules and the Waitlist Terms, tampers with the entry process, acts fraudulently or with misconduct that affects the integrity of the Giveaway, or engages in any inappropriate or unacceptable behavior, in each case as determined by Debbie in its sole discretion.
4. PRIZE: The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $10,000. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of any Prize is offered. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Debbie’s sole and absolute discretion. In order to receive a Prize, winners may be required to provide proof of identification or eligibility. Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize(s) they receive. Shipping will only be to the verified winners’ physical mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and will be the physical mailing address entrant used at the time of application. Cash prizes will be distributed directly into the winners’ Debbie account. In the event that Debbie is unable to provide a winner with his/her Prize(s) or any portion thereof, Debbie may elect, in its sole discretion, to provide such winner with the approximate value of such item in cash, or to award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
5. ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering the Giveaway, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for the purpose of administering the Giveaway and prize fulfillment.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: THE PRIZE SHALL BE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to and hereby do release and hold harmless Debbie and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability (collectively, “Claims”) that may arise from your acceptance, possession and/or use of any Prize or your participation in this Giveaway, or from any misuse or malfunction of any Prize awarded, regardless of whether such Claims, or knowledge of the facts constituting such Claims, exist at the time of entry or arise at any time thereafter. Debbie reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. Debbie reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in any way or at any time. Debbie reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Giveaway. In the event of cancellation or suspension, Debbie shall promptly post a notice on Debbie’s website to such effect. Any dispute shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Any legal action or proceeding relating to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in or with jurisdiction over the State of Delaware, and each party consents to the jurisdiction thereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. QUESTIONS REGARDING THE GIVEAWAY? Send an email to email@example.com.